Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Third Year Complete, Fourth Year, HERE I COME!

Hey Everyone!

So boring day today but the best part of it is that I'm finally done my third year of University and I still can't believe it's done. I woke up today just thinking, 'in less than eight hours I'm going to be done third year', and just finding it unbelievable. Time has gone extremely first, I remember starting my first speech class ages ago, and now not only is that class over but so is everything else.

How was the exam? It was interesting. It was difficult but at the same time was not completely impossible. I think I at least did fairly well and I definitely did higher than just "a pass" (50%). I think I definitely got higher than that thankfully.

I then got to see Glee, the Madonna episode, which was absolutely the best episode of the series EVER. I don't think ANYTHING will ever live up to it. :D

Autism-wise, I think you can see where it happened. Me constantly going over in my head fifty times over that I can't believe school is over XD.

Night all!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment