Thursday, April 29, 2010

Without You

Hey Everyone,

So today I've been doing some thinking and for today's post, rather than doing something about my day, I just want to post a beautiful song that I really inspires oneself to dream basically.

"I had a dream
That I could fly from the highest swing.
I had a dream.

Long walks in the dark through woods grown behind the park, I asked God who I'm supposed to be.
The stars smiled down on me, God answered in silent reverie. I said a prayer and fell asleep.

I had a dream
That I could fly from the highest tree.
I had a dream.

Now I'm old and feeling grey. I don't know what's left to say about this life I'm willing to leave.
I lived it full and I lived it well, there's many tales I've lived to tell. I'm ready now, I'm ready now, I'm ready now to fly from the highest wing.

I had a dream."

And here's the video featuring pictures from Bride Wars. The singer's name is Priscilla Ahn. Sorry for the video being slightly cut on the side, it's just due to Blogspot:



Edit: Okay okay, I changed my mind. Basically today, I had a photo shoot with my old friend Lisa, and I had a blast with it. Following of course was me getting my blood work done that I had put off for so long just because I continually forgot to go but oh well, it's done now. After that was work with Chris as always, where we just finished off Bewitched and then watched New Moon. After this was basically a really dull evening of video games, tutoring and watching some tv.

The only autistic thing I can think of that happened was me finding it difficult to sleep once more because I had to be home alone for the night as my parents went away for the night. They're back soon so I'll be fine sooner or later, just tonight was difficult.

Anyway that's all tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment