Thursday, April 8, 2010

SCAVENGER HUNT!

Hey Everyone!

Today was so much fun it wasn't even funny...wait that's maybe a bit of an oxymoron but whatever. Anyway to begin with, unfortunately my whole interview with Miss World Canada contestant Andrea Sarevec didn't happen because she never showed up...how unprofessional, especially when the competition is also for charity and she was suppose to be here promoting said charity. Anyway, I did however get to interview people from the Western Spur club which basically was a combo of philanthropy, sports, etc.

Once that was done I got some time back at home to study for my exam and then lost a $1.80 from the library because their damn printers were out of change! And what's more I lost $5.00 later in the day for what I'll explain in the next paragraph.

Around 5PM it was time for the (loosely affiliated) King's Players Scavenger Hunt. This consisted of things we had to do from proposing to someone in public, to doing the Macarena, to telling truths about ourselves, to rolling down UC Hill. Plain and simply, it was a blast. And for the first time in a long time, I won something, my team won the "competition". So I was thrilled. Following this lovely experience, we watched the videos of our journeys, and then the Making of Looking Glass Land (the play we put on in February). It was a great time and though we didn't finish till about 2:30, it was just a thrill. So I have to say I can't wait for the production next year!

Hope everyone had a great day! And no autism today, because I really just want to explain how much fun and not say what brought the day down possibly because nothing did. It was just an amazing time!

Night everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment