Tuesday, April 6, 2010

How Can I Live Without You?

Hey Everyone!

So how was my Tuesday you might ask? Well it wasn't that bad. I had my usual classes and headed up to Talbot College close to music class. Since Emily, the class accompanist, had to cancel my practice on Monday, I had my practice just before class. Unfortunately when I got to class I found out that I unfortunate was going to go third last which of course sucked since it meant I had to wait forever to go. I sang "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables, and I thought it went quite well minus me missing a line simply because the verse and the one after it were so similar.

Following music class, I just headed home since I still had to study for my exams next week. That really is everything to say :)

Autism-wise, I think all that happened really was maybe lingering on some topics more than needed? I think that was it.

That's all folks!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment