Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Coming...

Hey Everyone,

So question for everyone, why do we celebrate birthdays? Yes, yes, we've turned another year older and are developing more mentally everyday, maturing in our minds and erm...bodies. But anyhow, why do we celebrate growing older? Personally I think it's simply a factor that we celebrate that we are getting older and wiser and as a result will be able to look back on our years with more sensibility and respect, and also will be able to critique things in the past we've done that we felt could have been done differently. But what is your opinion on this? Am I right? Or do you think we celebrate birthdays for a completely different reason?

Why am I asking this question of you? It's quite simple, tomorrow is my 22nd birthday. Shocking no? 22 years I've been on this planet and frankly I simply can't believe that I'm 8 years away from the big 30. So anyway, that's basically all I have to say about this matter, and I want you to just think about why we celebrate birthdays. Maybe you'll get some ideas and want to share. If not, then share them with your friends :).

Just so you know, I may do this once in a while from now on. Instead of talking about my day, I'll ask you guys and gals questions to think about, or just talk about something I've been thinking about myself.

Autism-wise, today the only thing that really happened was going to London I accidentally forgot my key to my friend's place, and since I felt so bad about it I kept bringing it up when my Dad and I drove back home. He eventually told me not to worry about it, and it's not as though he had to go home to St. Thomas to grab my key and bring it back so I could stay the night because of an exam, we just needed to get in there to grab the last few things so I could leave the place as my friend was moving out of said place and therefore I obviously couldn't stay there anymore.

So night everyone!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment