Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Falling Asleep

Hey Everyone!

So I'm going to make this quick since I've been slowly falling asleep during the day. It was a relatively easy day, since I had no classes or anything like that. I headed up to Main however as I had to pick up a DVD of my Purple Shorts production and then do my self-evaluation of my final solo which wasn't SO bad. I then headed back to King's and got back home.

I didn't really do TOO much aside from study for my classes, finish my Ethics Proposal and that was basically it. Oh and I get to interview a girl who is in the top 10 of Miss World Canada tomorrow around noon which I think is great. It's my first interview with TV Western and I'm quite happy since TV Western is shutting down so I get one of the last interviews!

Autism-wise, I stayed up way too late. I just can't really think of anything else as my brains practically dead :P.

Night everyone!
Sean





No comments:

Post a Comment