Monday, April 19, 2010

Why Do I Do This to Myself?

Hey Everyone!

So I really need to stop going to bed so late at night because it is just draining every bit of energy I have. But for now, exams are almost over. Only one more tomorrow and then I can enjoy my summer thankfully.

I had a relatively enjoyable day today. I went to a party for my brother's baseball team and got to see my nephew again. What was also interesting though was that Chris and his family was there too so that was a surprise.

Autism-wise, not much happened except that I wound up going on and on about the writings I'm doing to get into the Creative Writing class at my school. They only take 20 students and no more than that, based on their work, so here's hoping I get in.

That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment