Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cloudy With a Chance of 9 Meatballs

Hi again everyone! So sixth day of the blog, I can't believe I'm actually doing so well with keeping it going. So to begin with, got to bed at 7AM this time and why you might ask? I always have a problem being in my big house when my parents are away, so of course I wound up not sleeping till 7. Why this is I don't know, but I think it has something to do with like feeling secure in my own home. I was robbed five years ago, but possibly because of the autism, I just can't let it go and as a result I'm always up so late. But at least I did eventually get together, even though it was unfortunate it took me so long.

As for the rest of the day it wasn't really really eventful but it was still relatively fun. I started by waking up at like 2PM and just got ready for the day. I watched television for a while and then headed to work with Chris again. We went to A&W for lunch and he went to sit at a single table between two groups, and while it's possible that would have been okay, I felt it would have been better for us to sit at our own table not surrounded by other people. After that we headed to the movies to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs which I have to say was absolutely hilarious. Everyone must see it because it's just a really funny movie that you can get a lot of laughs from. I did worry thought because there were a few times I thought Chris was going to be unwell and as you can guess, that's not something you want to happen while working. But he did wind up fine, and eventually the film ended and I took him home. I then went back to the theatre and saw "9" which I had been wanting to see for quite some time and frankly I thought it was awesome despite the foolish critics thinking it was horrible.

When I got home I was a little hyperactive from the film so it took me a bit to calm down. I then unfortunately had to deal with a friend telling me off for posting so much on their facebook wall because their friends were asking who the heck I was. I realize that it's a matter of socializing, but frankly, how can I socialize with the person when they live in another city?! Oh well, it's not a big deal, it's just annoying when you're told off.

And that's all. So long for now and another post will be up tomorrow!

Stay tuned for next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment