Monday, September 28, 2009

Late, I'm Late, for a Very Important Date!

WOW I cannot believe I forgot to post yesterday night. So sorry to my readers...which seem to be few as no one has yet to actually start following this blog. *glares*. Anyway what happened yesterday? Well I got up around 1:30PM and had to go and pick up a disc that had photos from my photo shoot with Lisabella Photography which turned out amazing. It's actually on my facebook but only a few pictures so far.

After picking up the disc I watched television for a large part of the afternoon, specifically Season One of Brothers & Sisters. I then had a family dinner with my parents which was very nice to catch up with my brother and sister-in-law who's due in two weeks. As well I saw both my grandfathers as well.

After this I went and hung out with one of my friends for a bit for coffee, and then headed back home. Luckily last night was the season premieres of Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters, both of which were suspenseful, happy, and tear-jerking which is something I love all the time. Other than that, I wound up staying up quite late, like 5, but actually I got to bed at 3 but was specifically woken up at 5am by my dog scratching due to the storm that had blown in. After that I finally got to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment