Friday, September 18, 2009

A New Day Has Come (I couldn't find a better lyric :P)

So today was a rather dull day so this post will probably be relatively short. I woke up at about 11AM after going to sleep at 5AM. When my Dad picked out, I found out in the process that my grandfather had unfortunately had a fall and although he is okay, he still had to get some stitches which is of course slightly unfortunate. But like I said, he's okay.

As for the rest of the day, that was pretty uneventful like I said. I watched television till around 4PM, then headed to work. I work with a 20 year old autistic man who is specifically afflicted with PDD. He has many quirks that actually helped me notice my own quirks, like my eating habits, my staying on certain topics over and over again, and just some other things. I think it's great that I've worked with him for two years and it's helped me, though I'll admit I sometimes think I'm not helping him really. He still is the same as he was two years ago, and I think he's probably going to stay that way. But none the less, at least I'm helping someone even if not really helping him.

As for the final part of my day, I went grocery shopping, came home, realized I forgot the cheese, and went back. Then when I was backing up, I don't know why but my car was in a slight decline so I had to kick on the gas to make it over. I then stopped to look back make sure no cars were coming and this dumb teenage couple was in a car practically five inches from the back of my car. Seriously the people in this city are the ones who need driving lessons because I've seen so many people who get in accidents for stupid things. I'm not saying I'm not in the wrong, I'm just saying that people need to remember how to drive and be cautious. If you're in a parking lot with people coming in and out of parking spaces, keep your freaking eyes on the cars not just what's in front of you!

Thanks for listening to the rant again, sorry if it seems that not enough happened to do with my autism, but like I said in the first post, I have Asperger's which doesn't necessarily come up every single minute of my life.

S




No comments:

Post a Comment