Thursday, September 17, 2009

Popular, You're Gonna be Popular

Edit: I have decided to edit this because this plus another post has gone too far. I was wrong, and frankly I don't think this was right of me to post. Please forgive me Heather and Michiko.

Another wonderful, and interesting day. I got to bed at 5AM this time, which is always nice, and slept till about 12PM. I then woke up as I had class at 1:30, my Intro to Personality Theory, and then followed by my Psychology of Work, Organizations and People course which I luckily had my best friend Lauren to keep me company. It was an interesting course, but what really irked me was that the Professor asked us to answer questions in a group but then she winds up asking each next question before we were even halfway through the question we were to answer. It was nothing, but I still found it completely ridiculous.

After class I headed to my friend's place. I went upstairs because I've been developing a really good friendship with the upstairs girls; Lora, Kaitlin, and Sarah. It was a lot of fun frankly, though I think I accidentally talked too much about my life without really asking all about theirs. This is a bit of a problem obviously because it could otherwise make someone think I'm somewhat obsessed with myself which I'm of course not. None the less, we all seemed to have a good time getting to know one another and just hanging out. They've even invited me to have a movie-a-thon and do some cooking next Sunday, which I think is going to be a total blast.

Afterwords I went back downstairs and just watched some television and waited for the King's Players meeting to start. Now that was a barrel of laughs frankly, we played In the Manner of the Word which was a bit of a laugh riot, then did the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, and frankly I got to be the Ugly advice and I believe I did a great job at that. Then we did the "Party" game where if you've played it, one person plays the host and in the case of KP five people show up as different characters. Two or three of them I actually got on the first guess which I thought was really impressive of me because generally I kind of suck at that game, the fourth one wound up to be Mr. Hyde from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, and the final one was consistent question where if you couldn't come up with a question you were out. After that were the elections for the rest of the executive and two of my friends went for one position. Unfortunately they didn't get it, but what are ya going to do?

Thanks for listening to the rant, and stay tuned for tomorrow.

Love you all!




No comments:

Post a Comment