Thursday, September 24, 2009

All the Single Ladies!

Well I chose the title for this post because it was awesome last night on Glee. I hope everyone agrees with me here. Anyway, what happened today, I got to bed at about 4AM then woke up at 12:30, with class happening at 1:30PM. So I eventually dragged myself out of bed around 12:45PM and headed to the main building. I got brunch and then headed to my Personality Theory course. We learned about operational definitions among other things and it was rather dull, but at the same time quite interesting. I'm still quite happy I chose this major because otherwise I'm not sure if I'd be having as much fun.

After Personality Thoery I then headed over to my Psychology of Work, People and Organizations course. It was also for the most part pretty interesting, though man I hate that it takes so freaking long.

I then headed back home for four hours and just watched television and studied more for my personality exam which is next Thursday. I so wish it didn't have to be multiple choice, which is my worst form of testing. But I think as long as I am confident and know my material I'll be okay.

I then went to King's Players, where we just did some starting improvisation since there were several new members being freshman. I also apologized to Heather about what I had said last week as it had indeed been immature so I wanted to speak to her in person about it. I wasn't able to speak with Michiko though because she had to do rounds as an RA, so she was gone at the beginning and ending of the meeting so I couldn't chat with her privately, but I will try to catch her later. Anyway after that I came home and now I'm studying again. Well that's all there is friends!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment