Monday, September 21, 2009

What Time is It?

Edit: A large part of the post has been removed. After much consideration I have decided to remove the parts that have been offending many. I was in the wrong, and I really don't wish to continue causing such problems.

So another day, another ....wait, I guess that's really it. Anyway, today hasn't really been too busy. I got to bed about 4AM again, but I was able to sleep till around 1PM so I got a good amount of sleep. However it was a bit of a restless night. First I'm waken up by my dog scratching on the door of the laundry room because apparently my Dad put him in there in case he was disturbed by the rain...which actually he was sleeping. Then I wake up to find him scratching next to my television and thus I had to grab him to stop him from doing so. Then around 1 when I wake up I get two texts from my mother telling me to call her. I call and find out they headed all the way to Leamington (2 hours away) only to find out the doctor couldn't see her. But here's the kicker, my mother wanted to leave early in case her and Dad would of been late. But if they had just waited ten minutes like my Dad wanted, they would of gotten the cancellation call and wouldn't have had to have driven 2 hours to get there. Funny how accidents like that happen.

As for the afternoon, I headed back to school and went to one of the buildings because there was suppose to be a meeting for the new King's Dance Crew but no one showed up so I headed back to the apartment. Then when class came around...well it was tons of fun actually. We revealed our most embarrassing moments and I think some of them were just so amusing, many seemed to be related to large group embarrassment, which was interesting to note.

Anyway after the class, I went home, watched the season premiere of Heroes which was AMAZING. Then here we are.

Talk to you all soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment