Saturday, September 26, 2009

FAME I'm Gonna Live Forever, I'm Gonna Learn How to Fly!

Hello everyone!

So what happened today? Well I went to bed at 2:30AM so finally an early sleep time, and then slept to 11:30 which meant I got nine hours sleep for once. I swear I was extremely happy about this because I was worried about not getting a good night's rest for once. When I got up I showered and did that whole thing, and then watched television. Afterwords I headed off to work and took Chris basically right back to my house to watch 27 Dresses and the Simpsons Movie. I then took him home and headed to a hair appointment, and then headed to FAME which was amazing frankly. I don't care what the damn critics say, they were wrong because this film was wonderful.

I then headed home and just started studying for my Personality Theory exam which is coming up on Thursday unfortunately.

I am really sorry everyone about this EXTREMELY short post, but nothing happened today so there really isn't much to say this time.




No comments:

Post a Comment