Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Another Day

Hello all! So another day, and it was rather dull because not much happened. I got up around 12:30PM after going to bed at 7AM which I just can't believe it was that late/early that I got to bed. So once I woke up nothing really much happened except for watching television and getting ready for my dental appointment.

So then I headed to my dental appointment and I got to see my friend David who actually was my hygienist. We just chatted seeing how each other was and that was pretty much everything. I got no cavities which was good, thankfully. Then I headed to the strip mall by the UWO gates and got some dinner and groceries and headed back home.

Then I just basically watched gLee which is an AMAZING show, followed by studying for a Psychology exam I have next Thursday which I'm praying I do well on.

That's basically it people, sorry some of my blogs are getting shorter, there just was like nothing that happened today.




No comments:

Post a Comment