Friday, September 25, 2009

Life's What You Make It

Hi everyone! So it's the end of another week, which you have to admit is hard to believe. So I went to bed at I think it was 4 or 5AM because I had been making more study notes which sucked. So I woke up around 12:30PM so that my mother could text me to tell me that my Dad was going to pick me up at 1:40PM. (I had to stay at a friend's place due to my night course the night before.) So then I kind of just lay in bed for about an hour then finally got up. I got dressed and brushed my teeth and my Dad picked me up. We then picked up my mother from a lunch with a friend of hers and then headed home.

When I got home I quickly found an outfit for a dinner I would be attending that night and then headed out to get some Timmies. I then came back, watched an episode on Health and Weight of Dr. Oz. It was interesting for the most part and then played Prototype for a bit. I lost track of time however, so I had to rush out the door and pick up Chris. While I was at the dinner I did see a few people I knew and briefly chatted. Then had lasagna which oddly had mushrooms in it (WHO PUTS MUSHROOMS IN LASAGNA?!), and tried banana pie but it's official that I REALLY don't like pie. Then I took Chris home.

When I got home, after getting some Purell for myself, and a crossword puzzle and Doritos for my mother, I headed home. I then just watched television for most of the night, including my Brothers and Sisters Season One box set. Other than that? Nothing else much happened.

Talk to you again tomorrow!
S




No comments:

Post a Comment