Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Time is Right and I'm Holding On

So another sort of boring day lol. It was uneventful because I woke up at about 12:30PM with class only an hour later. I woke and had to run out the door because I needed to first talk with the Student Services because I had an exam coming up that I needed to make accommodations with. I then quickly grabbed breakfast and headed to my Personality Theory course. We learned about the traits of people and I learned thanks to the Personality test, that I'm highly neurotic which is always nice to know.

As for the rest of the day, was pretty normal. I went up to the main campus of UWO and had coffee and dinner with my friend Craig. We chatted just about normal things like how school is going and such. He then drove me home in this really big truck. Then I just briefly went upstairs to chat with Lora and Kaitlin, and then headed downstairs where I unfortunately just had television to watch. Some people did comment on my blog, but after a lot of consideration I just felt it was no longer worth arguing. So I edited two of my posts and that's about it.

I wish this could be a longer post, but I've got a large headache, so I'm off to bed.

Night all.
S




No comments:

Post a Comment