Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Can't you see? You Belong with Me.

Interesting day yesterday I have to say. To begin with, today I didn't get to sleep until 6AM, which I have to say was not fun. I don't know why I stayed up that late, but it was probably once again a matter of my brain was so wired that it couldn't actually rest. But it seems to be my daily routine.

Now as for the actual day, I got up around 12PM having been woken up by something or other. My new friend Matt from my school was going to hang with me later today however, the problem was, I hadn't heard from him at all today which was quite frustrating to say the least. Unfortunately, in my case I get kind of stuck on things often, and since he was a new friend I wanted to get to know him so I started getting a little...not obsessive but just stuck on the subject of him coming over. So then I started talking to my friends on MSN and they just told me to relax, calm down, that he's just a friend you met and there's no reason to get bent out of shape.

After this I went up onto the porch and actually met the girls who lived upstairs, but then I wound up talking about the hang out to them too which I really shouldn't have done because they didn't need to hear about a new friend when I should of gotten to know them, despite my friend being in my program at Kings. But at least they seemed concerned. However, I did eventually get to know them and they seemed like really awesome girls, and I hope to look forward to get to know them more.

As for the rest of the night, my friend didn't show up which I'll admit, sucked. But hey frankly as all my friends told me, if he's going to blow off hanging out, then there's no real point behind having a friendship like that. As for the rest of the night, I watched gLee which is my absolute new favourite show, and then just watched other shows and here we are to another end of the blog.

Stay tuned for the next one. Now I'm going to try and post these earlier at like 11PM because staying up till 3 AM doesn't make sense just to write this blog.

Thanks for reading guys!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment