Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All About Steve

So today was an amusing day :) I got to bed at 5:30 once again after doing a lot of studying, but then I woke up at 11AM when my mother called me to tell me to check up on my grandfather. I then went back to bed for two hours and wound up waking right when my only class was going to begin. So I had to rush out of my house after my shower and head to class. I wound up half an hour late, which I felt bad about as it was the last class prior to the exam Thursday.

After class I then headed up to Masonville Mall to hang with one of my friends. While there we saw All About Steve which was actually quite funny, but a little odd at the same time. Then after that I headed briefly to the grocery store to get some items I had left back at my parents house, and then headed home. Since I got home I've just watched television.




No comments:

Post a Comment