Monday, September 28, 2009

I (Already) Need a Vacation

So I have to make this relatively brief, but I got to bed at 5:30AM today and woke up at 9:30 which didn't leave me with much time before I had to head down to London. I showered and then grabbed two cups of tea to stay awake. My parents then drove me to London and I at first was going to sleep, but wound up staying awake all the way till now.

I headed to class and presented my speech about, can you guess? Living with autism. I think I did an okay job, but from what everyone else told me, I did a wonderful job. I then listened to other peoples speeches like Johnathan's hilarious one about 'time travel', and Summer's about both her marriage which she wound up having the flue and laryngitis at the same time, and then about her child being born. Then there was also a wonderful speech about one's adorable puppy. I then also heard a speech from Katie about her sister having autism which of course I loved hearing because I know what it's like. Now her sister is much more severe compared to me whom cannot actually talk due to her autism. Then both Katie and I fielded questions about it, which I hope she didn't mind and she said she didn't, though I'll admit I felt bad for intruding during HER question period.

Anyway that's about it everyone aside from Heroes being great. I have four more chapters to study so I have to get on that.
S




No comments:

Post a Comment