Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ahh the Future

Hey Everyone!

So my day was another dull one. I had to work with Chris and already going to say that it was more of Chris's constant asking when we were leaving. But I'd say the only other thing that happened autistic wise was I was doing a minor amount of grocery shopping, just picking up some minor items, and I talked to the cashier mentioning that at a different variety store a jumbo sized container was cheaper than the small container. I think I should of just figured, why did I need to bring this up, but I guess it was one of those lovely occasions where you can't help but bring up something completely random and make an awkward situation. It might not be autism, but none the less, it was AWKWARD. :P

Another thing I need to say is regarding how some things I really hate about in the world. For example, I tried getting a job at this one store that has a specific area of focus, video games, and being that I'm a video game fanatic, you'd figure it'd be easy for me to get a job there. Instead I walk in to find this one girl from my high school is now working there, someone who last I checked has never been interested in video games. Plus when I walked in, she looked at me as though I was dirt on the bottom of her shoe and she treated me the same way too. It irritated me so much I can't even get it off my mind because it is so ridiculous.

Now, the title of my blog, the future. Frankly I've been doing some soul searching and I've come to realize that I really have no idea what the heck I want to do with my life. Well...I do, I want to be an actor more than anything. Even though it's been a while since I did dance, but I still know how to dance, I can sing (I didn't do poorly on my vocal classes, I actually did smashing, so I must have some voice), and I know I can act because I don't take it to the point of perfection. However, as you also know, I'm in a Psychology program as a back up. But the fact is, I'm not happy. I only am ever happy when I'm acting, and while some directors may not always make it amazing, I still love it. I've been acting for years, and I just know that it's what is for me, but sadly it's also very difficult to get into...especially in Hollywood where I really want to go, to help entertain millions. To me it's about bringing joy to people who see movies, and it's what I'd love to get into... This is just me thinking about it and expressing my love of it...

Anyway that's all tonight,
Thanks for reading my friends,
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment