Tuesday, May 4, 2010

How...Annoying

Hey Everyone!

So interesting stuff to tell today. It's something my mother recently realized I guess and something I suppose I've known for quite a while but I guess talking today more or less just brought it forward a bit more. Basically according to her, when I ramble and talk about things more and more and never stop, it can be very annoying. Which I already knew. But my Mom believes that in my brain, I'm just not cluing in that with this factor, it makes me seem unintelligent or a know-it-all or just makes people not really trust what I say. I'm not sure really how this works...but whatever.

Anyway, in case you can't tell, this basically was what happened autism-wise. I prattled on and on about something that happened in Glee today and as a result my mother came up with this above sort of paragraph (paraphrased by me as I can't completely remember exactly what she said).

Anyway that's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment