Monday, May 3, 2010

Sleep is Bliss

Hey Everyone!

Okay so I apologize for having posted the coming soon message, I just had been so exhausted for some reason yesterday that I had to get sleep and couldn't really write or think.

Anyway, what happened yesterday? It was a relatively busy day, banking to deposit some checks, Rogers Video to get a video game and return some, and then work with Chris. Now what do I need to talk about today? Nothing really, I just have nothing to talk about. Sad isn't it? But hopefully tomorrow, I'll have a more substantial post :p. (By tomorrow I mean later tonight lol).

Autism-wise, the only thing that happened was lingering on talking about Iron Man 2 the video game. My parents had to tell me to drop it in order to stop me from talking about it.

Talk to you all later!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment