Saturday, May 8, 2010

REALLY?

Hey Everyone!

Boring day today, comprised of work, and watching a lot of tv. :P

Now as for autism, well I think the only thing that happened was I got rather irritated (by this I mean not yelling, but just getting a bit more stern in my words) at Chris again because he kept asking what time we were leaving, for every minute or second that passed. I'd almost think that he has Alzheimer's now too because he's forgetting what I said, only five seconds after I say it. But it's clear that I'm just not telling him a specific way that allows him to understand. But I mean I tell him what time we're leaving. I tell him how many minutes till we leave. I tell him I'll tell him WHEN it's time to go. But no matter what I tell him, or how I tell him, he completely forgets that I just told him a minute ago and asks me again.

I suppose I understand him though, it really is just a case of impatience, but more importantly with Chris, it's a case that only certain things keep him focused. As a result, when he gets bored of what we're doing, he wants to go home, so he will constantly ask when we're leaving. It's simple as that. So as a result I keep telling him because I can't take him home yet.

Anyway that's all tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment