Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I Have a Love/Hate Relationship with Thunderstorms...

Hey Everyone!

So the reason for my title is quite simple. Thunderstorms. Today we had a lovely storm which basically was a love/hate relationship for me. On one side, I absolutely love seeing the lightning bolts and hearing the rain is almost therapeutic for me. At the same time, it goes back to Grade 7 when I had this absolute phobia of tornadoes and if a storm even had a chance of occurring, I'd for some reason think that a tornado would happen even if it was just a dark cloud that just signified rain. I just couldn't get it through my head that just because it's a bit of cloud cover, that doesn't mean a tornado is going to happen.

I have a feeling this is something to do with my autism, and not just some form of phobia. But anyway, that's that. As for my day, it was a pretty dull. Work, tutoring, and I bought my ticket for Iron Man 2 (I already bought it, but I had to take the pre-order form in to get the actual ticket.)

Anyway, that's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment