Thursday, May 6, 2010

What Do You Want From Me?

Hey Everyone!

So another day, another story. It really wasn't extremely busy, it was the usual work and tutoring. Autism-wise I think the only thing that happened was my whole being alone soon at home. I know I'll be safe, but for some reason I can't make that stick in my head to allow me to get sleep and everything...I feel as though as soon I as go to bed, someone will break in...when the last person who broke in was a friend (long story, won't go into it).

Anyway other than that, I'm seeing Iron Man 2 today which definitely is making me excited. I will definitely give everyone a review of it when I get back home.

As for the title of my blog? Well it's Adam Lambert's What Do You Want From Me. Which you can watch below or click it twice to head to it on YouTube.

That's all tonight!
Sean






No comments:

Post a Comment