Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm a Freak Baby

Hey Everyone!

So good day today minus one downside. I had a relaxing beginning to the afternoon, just watching some television and also getting my Project Runway Season 4 DVD :P. Then it was the lovely time of running errands. Going to the bank, then going to EB Games to pick up Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Then it was off to Superstore for grocery shopping however they didn't have the jam or crackers I wanted which meant it was off to metro (it has no capital M) to get those items plus a couple of other things. I then finally headed over to get my dog Scout from the kennel but then realized I still needed to get him food so once I picked up Scout I got the food and headed home.

I mowed the lawn today which also was a dumb idea doing it in 27 degrees Celsius weather. I swear I nearly passed out because of my stupidity. Luckily the mower decided to stop itself so I was done for the day.

The rest of the night was watching tv, including the AMAZING Gaga Glee episode. I just loved it to DEATH!

Autism-wise, I suppose the only thing that happened was when talking to my mother on the phone about the lawn and such, I didn't know when to cut it short so I almost started rambling till my mom said she had to go.

That's basically it!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment