Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cheating: The New Definition of Monogamy

Hey Everyone!

So it was a sort of crummy/good day. I say crummy because I only got five hours of sleep last night. But I say good because it still was an enjoyable day, very relaxing once work was done and over with. I basically just played video games all night :P it was just so much fun. Autistic-wise, I think the only thing that happened was the over-stimulation by technology which is why when at Lauren's it took me so long to get to bed.

Now the title of my blog.

I have to ask everyone, what is it these days that has cheating on the rise. How many people do I know who had the sad pleasure of finding out their partners had cheated on them. So the reason I'm asking everyone is because to me it's a case of "Is cheating the new monogamy?" There was even a recent study about this one website that actually HELPS married people cheat, and interesting to find out, married women made up 75% of the people on the website! I'm sorry but is that ridiculous, have we really reached the level that cheating is the new definition of monogamy? Does everyone have to cheat to have a relationship?

Then there's the case of open relationships which basically just takes cheating to the next level, and basically makes cheating legal in a relationship. Frankly I have to ask, what happened to the whole true meaning of monogamy? Two people, bound together for life because of love. Apparently that's deceased now, and cheating is the new way to feel alive. I disagree, but who knows, maybe I'm just one of those old fashioned guys who actually believes in true love and monogamy.

Anyway,
That's all for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment