Saturday, May 1, 2010

Time Flies

Hey Everyone!

So wow is all I can say these days. It seems like just yesterday I finished my third year, and now it's already the first day of May. How is this possible? Why is it time goes by sooooo fast? Maybe it might be because I sleep till around 3PM each day and therefore all that's left is a bit of the evening, and the night. But none the less, I find it almost ridiculous how fast time is going by. But I digress, the good thing about time going by fast is it means it'll be fourth year before I know it, which apparently is the year that just goes by so fast it's the end, ie. graduation, before you can say 'good-bye'.

Anyway, I don't know if other people feel about this but anyway, all that's left to say is that the day went relatively normal. Work, Tutoring, etc. I also played some video games and watched The Proposal which is such a good movie. Autism-wise I think the only thing I had going on was just getting aggravated over not being able to leave my neighbour's when I wanted to. Once I was done tutoring, Matt's father just asked me several thing about my work with Chris, and I was just thinking in my head 'I want to go home now...please let me go....' But he was just curious about it so I guess I can't blame him for asking questions.

Anyway, that's it for tonight!
Sean




No comments:

Post a Comment